We would like to extend our best wishes to everyone especially those whose families have been touched by this terrible disease.
Our primary concern is the wellbeing of everyone who works and shops here and their friends and relatives, to this end we have implemented 2m social distancing both inside the shop as well as outside for queuing if needed. In addition to these mandatory requirement we have also implemented some other changes to further protect all who shop and work here and these are as follows:
· Maximum number of customers is now limited to 3 at any one time
· Face coverings compulsary for all customers inside the shop
· Hand Sanitiser is provided at the entrance and payment points, please use the sanitiser when entering the shop
· We have installed countertop sneeze guards at each payment point, please stand directly in front of these while ordering and paying for goods
· We have reduced customer access within the shop, specifically the gun room and ammo store are both out of limits to customers
· Customer grid system which uses dual grid lines to segregate customers and staff areas
· In the short term we will not be accepting part exchanges, repairs or storage, this will be reviewed pending agreement with our insurers
· Cash and cards are accepted in the shop. however, our preference is that all orders are place on-line in advance for either delivery or collection from store, as this will speed up transaction time and reduce the need for queueing.
These measures have been implemented to prevent as far as possible the risk of coronavirus being spread from within our shop as there are many specialist who accept that up to 60 % of the population can be asymptomatic and show no symptoms whatever.
The team @ Dauntsey Guns