If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. The item must be unopened (with any seals, labels, tags and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If the item has been opened it will be subject to a restocking fee of £15.00. It must have all of the tags and labels attached. If the item appears to have been used or tampered with, the return will not be accepted and no refund given.
We recommend the use of recorded delivery as we cannot be liable for items lost in transit. The purchaser will be responsible for the shipping costs to return the item to us.
Before returning any item to us you must first obtain a returns number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org you must include the text of the confirmation email sent to you following your purchase which will include your order/reference number.
We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty. Any faulty product must be accompanied by a full description of the fault. Only when the fault has been verified will a refund be given.
Alternative or "3rd Party" Addresses
For security purposes, your first order can only be delivered to your card billing address. Once your first order has been completed, you will then be able to arrange delivery of any subsequent orders to alternative or "3rd Party" addresses. However, shipping your order to an address other than the card billing address may delay your order whilst we perform extra security checks.
Who do we use?
We use UK Mail, TNT, City link, Target Express, Parceline and Royal Mail to deliver your order depending on the size, weight and type of products you've ordered.
Goods ordered using our Standard delivery service will usually arrive within 2 - 4 working days.
Although Dauntsey Guns accept all major credit cards, we simply cannot absorb the over inflated commission costs associated with credit card payments. In order to allow us to keep Dauntsey Guns' prices low we urge you where possible to use direct debit cards as the preferred form of payment.
Cheques and cash are also valid forms of payment, with respect to payments made using a cheque; the funds will need to be cleared within Dauntsey Guns bank account prior to the despatch of goods. You can use our online order tracking system to track the progress of the order.
Dauntsey Guns Ltd also accepts bank transfer as a form of payment, please email email@example.com for information on our bank account details. Once the funds appear as cleared in our bank account the goods will be despatched.
The Small Print :
• In outlying areas the deliveries can sometimes take longer. In these cases, we aim to deliver your order as soon as possible.
• Certain services will not be available with some of the heavier or "bulk" items. Again, in these cases, we will deliver your goods as soon as possible.
• On occasion, we might need to levy extra carriage charges. If this is the case, we promise that we will not ship any items without first seeking your approval.
• There are occasions when we run out of stock or a particular line is discontinued. We endeavour to keep the website as up to date as possible but with the vast quantity and variety of goods supplied a few might slip through the net. When an occasion such as this arises, we will email you to let you know there will be a delay and to the best of our ability we will let you know when the next delivery is due into our warehouse. At this time you will be asked if you wish to cancel the order for the delayed item and/or replace it with an alternative one in stock.
• Holidays and shutdown. Our warehouse will close for all bank holidays and over certain periods over the year i.e. between Christmas and the New Year. All orders received during these holiday periods will be processed upon our return to normal working hours. There will be a slight delay as we process the large volume of orders. You will be notified by the message shown on the “Home page Header” when these holiday times occur.
• By purchasing controlled items (air weapons, S1 firearms, S2 firearms or ammunition) from Dauntsey Guns, you are allowing Dauntsey Guns to share your personal information with your relevant police authority.